The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, May 13, 2007

wedding out takes

Genius cousin Helen: So James can you accept that there are different paths.
Heelers: I suppose I'll have to.
Helen: So you've grown.
Heelers: Well, my acting skills have improved.

***

The Mammy: (nudging her favourite son and whispering loud enough to wake the dead) Is that rock in the centre of the field a phallic symbol.
Heelers: Just stop.

***

Pauline: The cousins did all the organising. Everything has been decided by democratic vote. I had no say at all.
Heelers: Pauline I took it on myself to conduct a last minute poll among the extended family. I'm afraid there's a narrow margin in favour of a Catholic church wedding.
Pauline: Cute.

***

The Mammy: (misty eyed) Well, I hope it works out for them.
Heelers: If it doesn't you can blame the earth goddess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Schneewittchen said...

James!You realise the Mammy is a more progressive thinker than you.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Genevieve Netz said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all. :)

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home