1. An 18 year old girl called Kim Owens has been badly beaten in an attack in the town of Maynooth near where I live. The police are being disingenuous about the full extent of her injuries. No one has been caught.
2. A 37 year old woman called Simone Lee has been beaten, stabbed and tortured with acid in Limerick. Police caught the man who did it, interviewed hm, and SET HIM FREE.
3. The Irish police force has obtained yet another pay rise since their admitted pay scale (the true scale is higher) of 1300 Euro a week was not enough for them.
4. Judge Melanie Greally has released a Muslim man without jail time who stabbed another Muslim man in the head in Dublin. Judge Melanie Greally's understanding of the law apparently means it's legal to stab someone in the head in Ireland.
5. Judge Desmond Zaidan issued a warrant for the arrest of a private citizen accused of driving at 35 miles per hour in a 30 mile an hour zone. The private citizen Claire Daly also happened to be a member of parliament. She's a sort of left wing loon extremist abortionist anti American pro Palestine socialist woooooorker who is currently in a relationship with another parliamentarian of similar stripe called Mick Wallace. Mr Wallace owes gang banger banks 50 million dollars and yet managed to be elected to parliament in the rotten borough of Wexford on an anti corruption ticket. These people are not my normal bed fellows. I've never met Claire Daly although she dines occasionally at the Chat And Chew restaurant in Newbridge where I also dine. People tell me Claire Daly is nice. I disagree with her political views and I might guess she would be scandalised by mine. But she is a citizen of the Republic of Ireland and an attack upon her is an attack upon all of us. Judge Zaidan's treatment of her is not just shabby, it amounts to an assault upon Irish democracy itself. Consider this. Claire Daly was summonsed to court for a speeding fine. Normally there is no requirement to attend court in these cases. If you're not there, you're found guilty and fined. Summonses for speeding fines up until very recently, were not even issued in Ireland unless you exceeded the limit by twelve miles per hour. So the procedures adopted in dealing with Claire Daly in this case are in my view doubly egregious, in that firstly the fine should never have issued, and secondly she should never have been expected to attend court even if a fine was issued. Claire Daly did actually attend the court where her case was to be heard. Her case had been listed number 188, that is to say last of 188 cases to be heard by Judge Zaidan that day. I suggest that this listing was a deliberately contrived and illegal inconveniencing of Claire Daly by elements within the police and the courts services. On the day of the court, Claire Daly eventually left the courtroom, having instructed her lawyer to inform the Judge of her plea of guilty to driving at 35 miles an hour in a 30 mile an hour zone, should the case be called. As the court was due to close, Judge Zaidan had reached case 155. In what I consider yet another illegal manoeuvre deliberately and disgracefully targetting Claire Daly, Judge Zaidan skipped the remaining twelve cases and called Claire Daly's case. He then announced that her absence from court was an act of disrespect to the court and issued a warrant for her arrest. At a subsequent court hearing, there was more shenanigans with a host of other cases being sent to another court in order, (illegally in my view) to allow Zaidan to deal with Claire Daly. Again his attitude to her was one of calculated disrespect, telling her to "sit up straight" and refusing to allow her to state her case. I believe his fining of her was also illegal in these circumstances. But the fine is not he point. The punishment was the process. What Zaidan did to Claire Daly was a deliberate attempt to humiliate a citizen precisely because she was also a member of parliament. Zaidan continues as a Judge without my consent. I suggest we elect our Judges from now on to make this sort of scoundrel behaviour less tenable. I would ask you to note the recent statistic regarding sentencing and drug crime, published in the Irish Times last week. By law Irish Judges are compelled to give minimum ten year sentences to drug dealers, the Judges have in fact bestowed such sentences in only three percent of cases and are letting the vast majority of known drug dealers off with a slap on the wrist.
6. Corrupt former government minister Alan Shatter has used the courts to overturn an official report into his corruption.
7. White collar criminal Denis O'Brien has put parliament on trial for commenting on his corruptions. The billionaire Fine Gael financier is using the courts to try and silence his critics in parliament. You couldn't make it up.
8. The Irish parliament has just approved a law legalising cannabis for medicinal use. The law will overnight allow the IRA mafia and its associates in Al Qaeda, the Triads, the Russian mafia and Cosa Nostra, to turn their dirty money into clean money. The law was introduced to parliament by Gino Kenny who represents a left wing alliance which has been infiltrated by the IRA. In the run up to the passage of the law, which was passed without a vote by the way, we saw some of the shoddiest journalism in the history of the bankrupt Irish Times and Independent newspaper groups. A woman claimed her daughter's seizures were being helped by cannabis use. Her claims were printed without any questioning of their veracity. There was no medical monitoring of the child before or after the administration of cannabis to her. There was no peer review of the claimed alleviation of seizures. What the Irish Times and the Irish Independent failed to consider is the fact that there are some parents who would prostitute their children for a million dollars. The IRA's drug trade in Ireland is a multi billion dollar trade.
9. The IRA's drug dealing skang gangs (The Kinahans. the Hutch Gang, the Rattigans et al) are continuing their turf wars in the run up to Christmas. We've had another mobster slaughtered in Dublin this week. Prime Minister Enda Kenny says it could take years to sort out the gangs. Meanwhile people in the gang infested suburb of Clondalkin say they are afraid to walk out of doors. They don't have years Prime Minister. Fix this.
10. Ireland's largest trade union federation the ICTU which is controlled by IRA rackateers, announced in November that Ireland must take hundreds of Muslim immigrants from a French squatter camp which the French are closing down. Hilarious isn't it. The brave comrades of the Rah, telling us who we must allow to live in our country.
11. Typically vague reports are emerging of an enquiry into the actions of a vicious and evil doctor who among other criminal acts attempted to murder a baby she was delivering at a Sligo hospital and then attempted to murder the mother of the baby on the operating table. The reports of the Irish Medical Council enquiry are quite clinical. Doctors who witnessed her behaviour seem reluctant to make any specific allegation regarding what looks like her blatant attempts to kill two people. They keep describing her actions as "astonishing." Bless their innocence. But of course this murderous psychopath has previous. That is to say following her previous misadventures with patients, she was the subject of previous discreetly held hearings by those sensitive plants at the Irish Medical Council. Their motto should be: "We never accuse a doctor of anything." After their previous hearings the Irish Medical Council had allowed the murderous maniac to continue practicing medicine "under certain conditions" and with "supervision" in spite of her known penchant for trying to kill her patients. This person should be facing a court of law. She should be incarcerated permanently or executed. The courts should not be wasting their time harassing Claire Daly. Can you hear me Zaidan. A second psycho doctor facing the thoroughly civilised investigational processes of the Irish Medical Council, has a similar penchant for harming his patients and has had similar good fortune in being continually rehired by Irish Health Boards every time an enquiry discreetly recommends his dismissal. Again the police should be involved. But maybe they're busy planning their next pay claim and strike action.
12. There you go bold readers. So stands compassionate Fine Gaeler Ireland now. The Gaelers have legalised abortion and hell has followed with them. We've got psycho doctors violating and killing patients and being allowed to continue working. We've got Zaidan throwing the book at a member of parliament thereby incepting a system of jurisprudence that eludes coherent rationale but is at every level vile. We've got psychos wandering around dismantling women in our streets. We've got an overpaid police force setting the psychos free when they occasionally do catch one of them. We've got mob controlled trade unions extorting ever increasing remuneration for an indolent phalanx of State employees, including nurses, teachers, transport workers, and employees of the electricity company. We've got the same rackateer controlled unions defining immigration law. We've got the IRA and its associated mafias dealing drugs into every school, every town, every village, every community in Ireland. We've got white collar criminals like Alan Shatter and Denis O'Brien putting the law and free speech itself on trial every time anyone tries to discuss the scope of their criminality. We've got the legalisation of cannabis, a first step towards the legalisation of gangland generally. We've got an ever growing fifth column of Muslim gangs and Jihadis. And they're all of them, all of them sure, we'll never unite to put a stop to them.