The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Saturday, July 14, 2007

bunism

Sitting at the Trevi fountain in Rome.
Anonymous for once amid the crowds.
In this city my fame is known only to a few.
Enjoying the play of water over statuary in the shadow of the magnificent palace of the Corsinis.
My mobile phone beeps.
It is a text from the United States of America.
"Jamie, there's a book in one of those suitcases I need you to send me urgently. Love, Annie."
I switch off the phone.
It will stay off for the next two days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Schneewittchen said...

James you little tinker! Sometimes I think you have a whole secret life that we know nothing about ;)

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home