The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, March 09, 2008

down the boozer

"Hey Heelers."
"What do you want?"
"I want to tell you something."
"Well, get on with it."
"The managing director and the editor are gone."
"Sneeran and Stalwart? They went a year ago. Tell me something I don't know."
"No. Not them. The two new ones. The ones who were in charge when you were fired three weeks before Christmas. They're both gone."
"You're shiting me."
"Would I shit about a serious thing like that!"
"Where did they go?"
"Presumably Heelers they've moved on to better things."


You know gentle travellers of the internet, it ill becomes a man of principle and discernment to take pleasure in the misfortune of any one.
On the other hand.
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hahhha ha hah haaaaahhhh, hhhhhhhaaaaah, hhhaah, ha, hooooooo, hee, hee, hee, ha, hhhhhaaaahhh, ha, ha, hahh, ha, hahhhhhahha, hee, hee, hoo, ho ha, ha, ha, ha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Schneewittchen said...

Oh, I wish I could find some way of putting into type that laugh that Dick Dastardly's dog Mutley used to have. It was such an appropriate laugh for this situation.:))

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Sorry if i didn't call u but i had a lot of troubles!! For example, taking a lot of pics with my beautiful irish shirt ;-) But soon i'll call u. I promise. Love :-***
Bianca

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home