The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Thursday, August 21, 2008

from our sports desk

The Leinster Leader (owned by British stock exchange quoted group Johnston Press) has advertised for a new editor.
By my reckoning if someone actually applies for the job and accepts it, that will make four editors in about a year for the now near legendary Leinster Leader.
Excuse me.
There's something I've got to do.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah hahhh haahhhhhhh hahhhhhhhhhhhh, ho ho ho ho, heee hee he , he ha he he heeeeee, ha ha ha ha ha ha, hahhhhhhhh haaaaaahhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ho ho ho ho hooo hee heee heeeee, ho.
And we're back.
Rumours have even begun circulating that the Leinster Leader and its owner Johnston Press may have been cursed.
I can now confirm these rumours are true.
Why just five minutes ago I cursed them myself.
The exact phrase I used was: "What a useless shower of miserable incompetent wh-ring f--k faced bast--ding wh-ring c--ts."
And I meant it to sting.




Note: James Healy was fired from the Leinster Leader three weeks before Christmas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Philomena Breslin said...

You have a hearty laugh Philo

10:43 AM  
Blogger heelers said...

Ain't it the tooth!
J

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home