The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, June 28, 2009

heeler the peeler's supernatural tales of horror and suspense

This in my inbox.

From: Genevieve in Kentucky.
Hi James.
About your recent post on the supernatural.
I once had a very vivid encounter with an intensely evil being, in a dream that I couldn't wake up from. I had this experience at a time when I was physically exhausted and mentally stressed. To be precise, it was when we moved from Berlin to Kentucky. Our children were little, aged two and five, and I was their primary caretaker, of course. I managed most of the packing and Army-related details, and paper work, and cleaning, in preparation for the move, because my husband was working such long hours right up to the day we left.
On our very last night in Berlin, before we flew to Kentucky, I was exhausted. I did the last minute laundry and packing of the kids' clothes, and disposed of the last few belongings that we would not be taking with us. At midnight I law down to sleep on a bare mattress in our empty apartment. It was about three hours before we had to get up and go to the airport.
That is when I had the dream. I think a demon took advantage of my weakened physical and mental state. I realise that would sound crazy to people who don't believe in such things but that is what I think happened. In my dream I was paralysed with fear. I thought it was a dream but I could not wake up. The evil presence was inside me. Then I remembered what someone once told me to say if I ever faced the devil. I told the evil presence, "I claim the blood of Jesus Christ." That is when I finally woke up. And I did not sleep anymore that night.
Genevieve

Heelers replies: Gen this story strikes a chord with me. Not so long ago, I was asleep, dreaming I was in familiar surroundings. At a certain point in the dream I was removed from the familiar surroundings. I found myself completely alone. I knew what was happening. I knew it was an attack. I turned to Jesus and awoke. Gen, you mentioned the invocation of the Precious Blood of our Lord in your account. A Christian has prayed for me in this way and I believe I have received tremendous deliverance from the rulership of fear by her prayers. These stories are salutary. I do not publish them intending to frighten or terrify people. When I contemplate these accounts, I feel a renewed determination to live in the light of Jesus, making his word, the word of the gospels, my home, rejoicing in the love of his sacred heart, where the truth is upheld and the power of divine love offers joy, fulfilment, liberation and peace to each and every one of us, each and every day, each and every night, each and every hour, for all eternity world without end, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home