The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, August 02, 2009

hardiman cases make bad law

In Ireland something called Judge Adrian Hardiman has ruled that a 12 year sentence on a rapist must be reduced.
Judge Adrian Hardiman has enunciated some pseudo rationale which he claims is a point of law to justify doing what no member of the general public wants done for this young rapist.
I would hate to think Judge Adrian Hardiman would give any rapist a get out of jail free card without being aware of how I feel about the matter.
Here's how I feel.
I want Judge Adrian Hardiman to cease to be a Judge in the Republic of Ireland.
I want Judge Adrian Hardiman and all the liberal Judges removed from office forthwith.
I want Judge Adrian Hardiman to share a jail cell with some of the rapists and murderers he's turned loose on the rest of us.
I want Judge Adrian Hardiman to go to jail.
Go directly to jail.
Do not pass go.
Do not collect a ten million dollar pension you never earned.
Let's take our chances with military courts for murderers, drug gangs, terrorists, and rapists.
We've tolerated these *******s for too long.
The Judges I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home