The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, September 04, 2018

the story of my argument with the bbc

(James Wick Chapter 2)


Via email.


From BBC Personnel Dept.
To James Healy

James, we have written to you recently regarding your profile on the BBC Careers Hub. If you do not respond within one day, your profile will be removed.
Regards.
BBC Team



From James Healy
To BBC
Via A Personal Visit.

All right cee words. I've laid it on the line to you time and time again. Right. That's it. I'm going to give you a damn good thrashing.



Cut to: The Nine O'Clock News.


Libby Fembo: "We interrupt this report for a breaking story. A seemingly hysterical Irishman has been arrested purportedly outside BBC House with an alleged tree branch apparently trying to beat up the building."

Cut to: Footage of Heelers hitting Beeb House with a tree branch.

Cut to: Footage of Heelers being arrested.

Cut to Footage of Inspector Plod of the Freemasons (Yard surely - Ed note)

PC Plod: "We arrested the individual who was in a clear state of distress. We cautioned him that he did not have to say anything to which he replied: 'They're mad. They're mad. They keep writing to me. I tell them to go away and frame Cliff Richard for child abuse again. And they just keep writing to me. I refer to them openly as female genitalia and they just keep writing to me.' The suspect became incoherent at this point. Whereupon I read him his rights and warned him clearly that I had been involved in the framing of Cliff Richard with the BBC and that there was to be no more loose talk about that particular stitch up. I then read the charges to the suspect: to wit that he had knowingly ripped off an episode of Fawlty Towers with intent to commit satire. He replied: ' Homage,' and we led him away."

Libby: "Was he irate?"

PC Plod: "He was as mad as a brush. No disrespect to any brushes who are watching this."

Libby: "Before you go Inspector. what does PC stand for?"

PC Plod: "Political Correctness of course. Arf arf. Jahbulon for President."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home