The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

an open letter to video documentarian gemma o'doherty

Tell me you had more.
Tell me you didn't ruin a man on the strength of what you showed in your film.
Tell me there was more.
Tell me you had more than two cops saying they think they could have forced him to confess if they'd been left alone with him long enough, and impugning a deceased police officer by saying he forced them to lay off the man they suspected just when they were about to brow beat a confession out of him, and then changed their stories after your documentary was made available on the intermet and they were subjected to a modicum of scrutiny, and then claimed you quoted them out of context, and then withdrew remarks they had made about the deceased police officer falsely impugning him, withdrawing their false allegation as disseminated by you against that deceased police officer only when surviving family members of that deceased police officer challenged their false remarks.
Tell me you had more than those two schmucks and their quickly withdrawn attempts to propagate guilt by innuendo.
Tell me me you had more than a clapped out country and western singer saying she remembered her mother saying: "Don't forget wee Mary."
Tell me you didn't murder a man's reputation with just this rubbish.
James Healy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home