The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, May 22, 2009

english lessons with the master

"Do you notice anything different about me today?" I asked.
My question was intended to shed light on the use of the phrase "do you notice," as well as providing a natural impetus towards relaxed conversation.
Miss Korea peered at me.
"You look pregnant," she said brightly.
The noble Heelers allowed himself a deep sigh.
"Well now," he murmured. "That statement could be considered a little bit rude. It would be better if you just said I looked fat."

2 Comments:

Anonymous j said...

You look fat

do you satisfied ?

kk sorry james just kidding
never mind.

in korea have oldstory :
"big belly is high personality"

see u nezt tuesday :-)

11:13 PM  
Blogger heelers said...

I've got a tremendous personality!

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home