The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Thursday, December 03, 2009

enter the yoganaut

Evening at the Chateau.
My Yogic sister Marie enters clutching a rag.
She is enthused.
"Look," she cries. "Our photos are in the Leinster Leader."
As well as being a practitioner of the Yogic arts, my venerable sister is also Captain of Kilkea Ladies Golf Club.
The club recently held its annual presentation night.
Apparently some half arsed excuse for a newspaper had now decided to publish pictures of the proceedings.
I look disdainfully at the rag she is holding.
My face is a poignant preraphaelite study.
"You've brought a Leinster Leader into this house," I cry with strange high passion. I have no sister."
Paddy Pup shot her an accusing glance, then followed me as I exited stage left.
He slammed the door behind us with his tail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home