The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, January 29, 2010

an open letter to leonie reynolds

Leonie Reynolds.
I am writing to you in connection with your recent appointment as a circuit court judge.
I wish to put you on notice that as a citizen I do not agree to your appointment as a circuit court judge.
Personally I do not consider you a fit person to be a circuit court judge.
I am tired of judges receiving senior appointments who just happen to be the sons or daughters, grandsons and grand daughters of former Fianna Fail Prime Ministers and Presidents and government Ministers.
I've had enough of Judges called DeValera and barristers called Lenihan.
I note that your father is former Prime Minister Albert Reynolds.
I note that while your father was Prime Minister a Muslim seeking Irish citizenship donated a million pounds to your father's pet food factory, after which donation he received an Irish passport.
I note that your father claims he was unaware of the million pound donation to the pet food factory which he owned.
I personally do not believe your father's statement on this particular matter.
Leonie Reynolds I don't want you as a judge in any court in the Republic of Ireland.
I do not accept the manipulation of power whereby the sons and daughters of former Prime Ministers become senior judges.
I consider this a most egregious nay disgraceful conflict of interest.
James Healy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home