The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

bullshitting archy

Someone approached me this week and with great vehemence proclaimed that my writings about Archbishop Diarmuid Martin were "bullshit."
For once I didn't answer.
I have spent a few months suggesting that newspapers and broadcasters were anti Catholic and were using the tiny minority of sex abuse cases arising within the Catholic Church over the past half century as part of an ongoing media campaign to repudiate Christianity in the Republic of Ireland.
I had noted that the behaviour of Archbishop Diarmuid Martin in seeking to force a generation of Bishops from office and to deny them the right to speak for themselves was deeply manipulative, unjust and opprobrious.
I have indicated that it is my analysis that Archbishop Diarmuid Martin is a pseudo progressive infiltrator of the Catholic Church working hand in glove with the atheistic anti Catholic media.
I have warned that one of the problems with this anti Catholic pogrom, aside from it being a pogrom, is that the vast preponderance of child abuse cases, particularly the record number which are happening now all over Ireland in family homes, sports clubs, hospitals and Health Board run institutions, the incalculable majority I say, are being ignored.
I have suggested that the official figure for the number of children murdered while in the care of Ireland's secular Health Boards during just the past decade would far exceed the total of 25 which the Health Boards were admitting to.
I had sought to raise public awareness of the Health Boards' deliberate concealment of information about the children being murdered in Health Board care by Health Board members of staff.
A few weeks ago, the Health Board Executive revised upwards the number of children it admitted had died in its care to 37.
Last week the Health Board Executive again revised upwards the number of children it admitted had died in its care to 150.
There will be more.
You understand.
These people are murderers concealing their murders behind frivolous legalisms.
No other generation of Irishmen would have let them away with it.
They have gotten away with it for so long because our anti Catholic media simply weren't interested in the most extreme child abuse cases as these didn't involve anyone who could be linked to the Catholic Church.
To be honest this weekend with the publication of the new list of Health Board murders, I'd been expecting people to start approaching me to tell me I'd been right about these matters and maybe even to thank me for my efforts.
As we now know, it didn't happen.
On the contrary I was approached by an individual who wished to tell me my writings about Archbishop Diarmuid Martin were bullshit.
I was genuinely stunned.
I honestly thought the individual was coming to tell me I'd been right about everything and to humbly apologise for not helping me one iota in my attempts to speak truth to power.
Look at me bold readers.
I'm not ranting right this moment.
I am a wiser weaker man.

2 Comments:

Anonymous MissJean said...

You'll have your reward in Heaven if you don't have it here, James.

2:11 AM  
Blogger heelers said...

He's rewarding me here MJ.
With your words.
James

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home