The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ten times i've been wrong about something

1. I accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of orchestrating the grotesque murder of Alexander Litvinenko in London. I was wrong in that I had not taken into account the fact that Putin's victim had close ties to Islamic Chechen Al Qaeda terrorists. It has since been asserted to me that Mr Litvinenko was in fact allied to nice Chechens. I don't believe that for a second. In any case I was wrong for not factoring in Mr Litvinenko's known associations when I decided to call his killing murder. It has also been asserted to me that the probability Putin killed him rests only at Fifty-Fifty, as a multi millionaire associate of Mr Litvinenko also had motive and opportunity to commit the deed. My analysis remains that Putin and his savages murdered Mr Litvinenko. Their victim's associations with Muslims waging war against Russia was undeniable. The Muslims even smuggled an Imam into the hospital where he died, and claimed he had converted to Islam before he expired. Putin and his agents murdered him alright. Barbarously and grotesquely. And my conclusion that Putin is a dangerous psychopath intent on resovietising Russia, still stands. I based that conclusion on a systemic cross referencing of a series of adventurist murders, invasions and electoral gerrymanderings, across international boundaries which Mr Putin and the KGB have conducted in recent years. I am not wrong in insisting the Putin is actually President of Russia while holding the title of Prime Minister. I am not wrong in insisting that the Russian secret police are still the KGB and not the supposedly reconstituted democratically accountable FSB. I am probably not wrong that one or other or all of those Russian honeys who wandered into my life these past two years was involved in espionage and had been sent to check me out because of the uniquely insightful nature of my critical analysis even when I'm wrong. No woman on earth is as desperate for Heelers lovin as those babes were.
***
2. In trying to warn the world about the imminent threats to humanity arising from Muslim "civilisation," I have written harshly of Muslims. There's a dim possibility I was grievously wrong in this.
***
3. Er, that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home