The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, April 29, 2012

finger bobs

Flicking through the channels on the sexevision.
I am surprised to come upon a new version of an old 1960s puppet show.
The new version shows Paedophile Ian O'Doherty ambling through the corridors at Independent House.
He has been known as Paedophile Ian O'Doherty since he falsely maliciously and malignly claimed in the bankrupt anti Catholic Irish Independent newspaper that the Catholic Church is a paedophile ring.
In the new puppet show cartoon he has a personal theme song.
It goes:

"Finger Mouse
Finger Mouse
He is a bigoted little
Psycho Mouse
He'll break your fingers
And burn your house
Finger Mouse
That's me."

When I heard it, I laughed and laughed and laughed.
Maybe television isn't all bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home