The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

the silence of the lamb

Much ado in the anti Catholic Irish Times and anti Catholic Irish Independent about the Pope's decision to silence Father Brian Darcy.
All week I've been listening to Father Brian Darcy on television and radio complaining in his inimitable nasal whine about the evil repressive conservative right wing Pope's silencing of him.
Now I've just sat through another hour and a half of him on anti Catholic broadcaster RTE's flagship chatshow programme.
Look.
I'm sure he's a nice guy.
But the whine.
Oh for God's sake.
The whine.
It's unbearable.
I gotta tell you folks.
I dread to think what Father Brian Darcy would sound like if he hadn't been silenced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home