The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Monday, May 04, 2020

from the heelers sex romps

James Healy and American shyster lawyer Gloria Allred are in media res.
(Stick with me. I'm taking this somewhere. As the actress said to the Bishop. Or more precisely, as the Australian police said to Cardinal Pell when they framed him for child abuse.)
Things are getting intense.
"Heelers, how do you know I consented to this?" pants Gloria Allred suddenly.
""Well," says James, "when you stuck my head between your bajungas and said give it to me big boy, it kind of seemed like a form of consent."
"I know, I know," says Gloria Allred. "But now I'm starting to think it might have begun as consensual but that later you might have manipulated me."
"Ah the gambit used in the posthumous slander of Jean Vanier."
"Exactly."
"But Gloria! Darling! Manipulated? Moi? How?"
"You know how."
"No seriously. How?"
"By being such a devastatingly irresistible stud."
"Oh that. Now I'm starting to feel manipulated."
"Maybe we should sue each other."
"Yes and we can get your daughter to represent us both. You know the one that engineered the shakedown of Bill Reilly at Fox News. That way everybody wins."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home