The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, April 18, 2021

THE EAGLE HAS SOME EXPLAINING TO DO

 

Ambling up Main Street.

A woman comes toddling towards me.

"James, I read your blog."

"Did you Mrs Farquarson? One of the bits about refuting Richard Dawkins? I thought I came close when I said he was attributing aspects of Deity to the meaningless hokum phrase Quantum Wave Fluctuation."

"No. The bit where you wrote about me asking you to advise my daughter on her history project."

"Oh. That one."

"Did you really think there was danger for my daughter investigating that project?"

"Ah, she'd have to be very unlucky."

"But you wrote that Skorzeny had connections to devil worship rings in the area. You didn't mention that to me."

"Er no, I didn't."

"James how could you?"

"To be honest I though the kid might dig up something."

"I'm very disappointed in you."

"Oh come on Mrs Farquarson. Think of the story. Hitler's top commando coming to live in Kilcullen in the 1960s. The IRA's supposed Northern Division Commander Pat McKenna living here at the same time. Can we really believe they didn't know each other? Skorzeny already had a connection to devil worship and to the IRA through his World War Two SS activities. The Nazis were using the IRA to spy on the Brits and as a fifth column in Ireland. Think of my contention in recent times that McKenna's supposed son and daughter Joe and Breda McKenna are both satanists, Bear in mind Joe and Breda's cover as pro life charismatic Christians. And you come to the big question. Did Skorzeny establish black magic groups in Ireland? Did he initiate elements of the IRA into black magic, moving it from a terrorist group to a devil worship ring? Wouldn't that explain the sadistic nature of the murders, the tortures and the child abuse? Did it all start right here in Kilcullen? I mean how could anyone walk away from that story."

"So let me get this straight. In that delusional state you call reality, you thought the people you were going to advise my daughter to talk to for her history project, were devil worshippers?"

"I thought there was a fair chance some of them might be."

"And you weren't going to tell me?"

"I didn't want to upset you Mrs Farquarson... Mrs Farquarson! Mrs Farquarson!"

She was toddling away up Main Street at ninety miles an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home