The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, October 08, 2021

from the heelers emails

(TILTING AT PROVISIONALS)




On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 12:05 AM James Healy wrote to Maolsheachlann O'Ceallaigh
:
Yowsa and c Maolers.
What I've said about Gemma Doherty's Irish Light newspaper goes double for the new Gript.ie internet site which is selling itself as pro Catholic.
It's a Rah front if its IRA centric "On This Day In History," feature is anything to go by. 
Caveat Emptor.
James Healy


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Maolsheachlann OCeallaigh
Date: Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: contours of discoure
To: James Healy


Hi James

No, I disagree! Gript is a good site. I think Matt Treacy used to be a republican, and presumably still is, but I don't think he has any love for Sinn Féin.

I'm not a republican myself but my father and grandfather were. All it means is res publica, for the good of the people.

Gript do excellent reporting. But if you are just issuing a health warning, fair enough!

Turris Fortis Mihi Deus.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home