The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, October 24, 2021

my love is like a red red metaphor

 

My love for you is more pretentious

Than WB Yeats love for Maud Gonne.

My love for you is more tendentious

Than Oscar Wilde's love for Bayonne.

My love for you is more swantentious

Than a swan's love for another swan.


My love for you is richer far

Than all the riches of Bill Gates.

My love for you is more of today

Than the newest technology from the United States.

My love for you is more spectacular than the pyramids

Which by the way it predates.


My love for you is more mysterious

Than Galaxy A57X50483.

My love for you spins faster

Than the eternal wheel of destiny.

My love is yours for a song,

Okay then - 50p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home