The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Thursday, July 23, 2026

rapping with the fembos about jihad

 

"I'm a bit surprised," I told the professional woman, "at the way you feminists claim every murder of a woman by Jihadis or gangbangers is actually caused by maleness. You're all up in arms suggesting that it's because they're men that they kill and not because they're Muslims or drug dealers. Yet seven out of the eight most recent murders of women in Ireland were by immigrants. And the media keeps saying: Look, how Irish men treat women. Even when the perpetrators aren't Irish at all."

"James," said the professional woman, "I've worked in this business for twenty years. I've got all the statistics. Crimes against women are usually committed by men."

"I'd like to see those statistics."

"Well I don't have them with me."

"You're all so comfortable with the indictment of men generally," I mused. "You don't like to look at the breakdown of your statistics. It's too inconvenient for your worldview. Isn't it a truism? Jihadis and criminals do not murder because of their maleness but because they are Jihadis and criminals."

"The statistics are overwhelming," she said.

As she spoke I recalled to myself a horror story published forty years ago in the British comic magazine 2000 AD. Demonic forces had observed that all crime was committed by the living. Therefore they decided to make life itself illegal. I would aver that the feminists of today are up to the same thing with their reasoning that most crimes against women are committed by men and therefore the problem itself must be maleness.

"You are setting young people at war with their nature," I ventured. "You are telling young men they are guilty of something just for being men. You are telling women they are perpetual victims of a male oriented society and you are giving them an excuse to be unaware that they are presiding over the most grotesque of atrocities through their acquiescence and participation in abortion culture, euthanasia culture, assisted suicide culture, and of course mutilating sex change operations for children which don't work and never can work."

"James, do you not believe there is a Patriarchy?" she challenged.

I took a deep breath and answered thusly.

"I believe the Patriarchy is a conflict theory notion formulated by Marxists to divide us against each other. The Marxists use class conflict theory to divide the rich from the poor. They use race conflict theory to divide blacks from whites. And they use the notion of the Patriarchy, feminist conflict theory, to divide men from women. They hijack legitimate grievances and manipulate facts to weaken our societies fatally. In each case the purpose is to divide and conquer."

She wasn't too happy with me and she didn't stay long.

As she got up to go I asked her advice about a personal matter.

"You know Pauline has a Palestinian flag fluttering in the window of her house?"

"I do."

"Have I your permission to put graffiti on her wall in large black letters saying Remember Shani Louk. I mean Pauline probably expects me to do it. She'd be disappointed if I didn't really."

The professional woman exclaimed her negative and was gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home