The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

perfect sky

Got home after a hectic day. Could hear Paddy Pup barking a welcome from the house. Stood in the garden. Glanced up. The sky spread out like an ocean. Swirls of cloud edged gold and purple. My mind became still. At last I realised.
We can make the moments of beauty more real than the direst tragedies.
I let the moment flood through me.

2 Comments:

Blogger scrappertherover said...

Dear Noble Heelers,

I know I'm supposed to remain calm and keep my comments to myself, but what does making money have to do with your deep thoughts. I can just picture your late Uncle Ken surrounded by all those beautiful angels in heaven and taking a break from them long enough so he can read his favorite nephew's blog. Afterwards, I can imagine my ears ringing when he screams "bollocks" in disgust over this cash cow trying to make money off of your blog. Just say no Heelers. Just say no.

All the best, Scrapper the Rover

P.S. Anymore U.F.O. sightings?

12:43 AM  
Blogger heelers said...

As always Scrapper your discernment is sublime and your language atrocious.
James

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home