The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

they saved heelers brain


Dinner with the English academic Doctor Jill Allaway, her husband Dug and my dear old Mum.
We ate at the Royal Garden in the idyllic South Kildare town of Athy.
Doctor Don't Call Me Professor Allaway presented me with one of her paintings.
"I've been working on it for two years," she murmured.
"What is it?" I asked in some wonderment.
"A picture of your mind," she replied.
"You mean a picture of the mind of whoever is looking at it?" sez I.
"No. I mean your mind." quoth she.
I fell silent.
The silence has lasted till this moment.

3 Comments:

Blogger puppylander said...

where are the ufos?

4:08 PM  
Blogger heelers said...

If you zoom in on the top left hand side Puppylander.
She's given them eye lashes.
James

9:54 PM  
Blogger Schneewittchen said...

How extraordinary! And how wonderful :)

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home