The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Saturday, May 01, 2021

darkness visible


Sunshine and showers.

Lovely day.

I wandered into a church.

In  one of the pews a servant of evil reclined.

Even here.

Even here they seek to draw close in order to steal souls from in front of the very altar.

I walked to a different part of the church.

Presently I heard footsteps moving rapidly.

Uh oh.

Here goes.

But the door whooshed.

She had left.

I was alone again with God.

"Well Lord," I said ruefully. "That would be an improvement. Them running away from me. That would be a howl. I mean I could really enjoy that."

In my heart I thought I heard the following.

"Rejoice not that the spirits submit to you. Rejoice that your name is written in heaven."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home