The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, July 02, 2021

haircut 100

 

Sitting in the chair preparatory.

The barber flourishes a scissors.

"No need for a face mask," sez he cheerily, "I've been vaccinated. Two full shots."

Will I say anything?

Is there anything to be gained?

What is the point?

What's it all about Alfie?

Etc etc.

And he has a scissors.

I don't want him to get snippy.

Maybe I should wait till after the haircut is done.

"You know what the vaccine is made of?" I enquire.

"Oh I suppose they make it out of stuff in some laboratory," sez he.

"They do," I affirm. "They do make it out of stuff. They make it out of unborn babies murdered by abortion. All the vaccines are either made out of murdered children or tested on cells harvested from murdered children. They get the unborn babies and club em over the head like baby seals. Then they stir up the remains in a potion and feed it to the masses for cash money boss."

There is a silence.

Presumably awkward for him. But not for me.

I wait.

"That's not true," he announces at last.

I smile fondly.

The That's Not True response.

Always good for a larf.

"Soylent Green is people," I tell him.

You shudda seen the haircut he gave me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home