The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, October 10, 2021

doctor strangepfizer or how i came to stop worrying and love the vaccines

 

Phone call to Yankee Joe.

"Where have you been?" quoth I.

"I've been in hospital." sez he.

"What was wrong with you?" quoth me.

"My heart rate shot up suddenly," sez he.

"Shot up to what?" wondereth I.

"Two hundred beats per minute," sez he.

"Is that high?" wondereth me.

"It should be about 78 eight beats per minute," sez he.

"And what would cause that?" enquireth I.

"I don't know but they've put me on medication so I should be okay" sez he.

"Would it shoot up because you're going around the place worrying all the time?"

"It might but it shouldn't."

"Did you by chance take any newly developed flu virus potions made out of unborn babies murdered by abortion shortly before your heart rate went through the moon?"

"Ah Heelers give me a break."

"Perhaps a snifter of unborn baby potion? A small swig? With your morning coffee maybe?"

"No it wasn't that."

"So you didn't take the magic potion?"

"I'm not telling you if I got the vaccine or not."

"You've already told me."

"Alright I took it but that's not why I got a heart murmur."

"Okay. No point in arguing over spilt ingested murdered babies. And anyway there's a bright side. If they've put you on medication for a heart murmur, Mr Pfizer is going to get paid twice. First for poisoning you. And second for selling you heart medicine to remedy the poison he's already sold you. Who could have reservations about a situation like that?"

When he'd rung off I sat in the silence for a few moments.

The ghosts of a music combo styled Bachman Turner Overdrive appeared in the room and began setting up their instruments.

They sang:

"I said any vaccine is a good vaccine,

Degga dunk ke dung

So I took what I could get

I took what I could get

Ooooh Bayba

When it comes to the systemic subversion of the free world

You ain't seen nothing yet

Dern dern

No, you ain't seen nothing yet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home