The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, January 15, 2023

a kinder gentler heelers for the new year

 

Wandered into a bookshop in Kildare town.

Bookshops are a positive addition to Main Street and I like to support them wherever I can in whatever way possible.

There on the counter sat a newly published tome entitled simply Quinn.

The author is a crypto fascist propandist for the Rah who styles himself Trevor Birney.

Birney.

A kinsman of mine no less.

Oh the shame.

I mean I don't want to go casting no aspoyshuns.

The book is an apologia for IRA capo Sean Quinn, the lowlife who ordered the kidnapping and torture of businessman Kevin Lunney last year.

The torturing of Kevin Lunney is Quinn's worst known crime.

His second worst was putting the Irish nation in the Third World overnight through his institutionalised burglarisation of Anglo Irish Bank in 2008, a super theft concealed in illegal billion dollar loans to himself and his family.

The cover of the book features the eponymous Quinn looking thuggishly self righteous.

(What's eponymous? - Ed note.)

(It means he's a lowlife torture murdering kleptocratic Rah bollocks. - Heelers note)

"Have you sold many of these?" I ask the proprietress, holding one up.

"Not really," she answers.

"How many?"

"Er none."

"Well that's an unlikely bit of good taste from the book buying public," I mutter.

I open the book carefully and begin tearing out the pages.

Then I shout at it a bit.

Then I fling the remains on the floor and jump up and down on them.

Then I pay the proprietress 25 Euro for the book.

It was worth every penny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home