The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Saturday, July 18, 2009

chateau life

Evening at the Chateau De Healy.
Ireland's greatest living poet is in the kitchen making coffee.
Enter Doctor Barn stage left.
He slaps me on the back jovially.
"Ha Heelers," he cries. "I'm starting to enjoy that blog of yours."
The noble Heelers motions him to be careful.
"Watch out," I warn, "you nearly killed Ireland's greatest living hamster when you slapped me there."
"What are you talking about?"
"Hammy."
"What about her?"
"She's up my jumper. Another inch to the left and you'd have splotched her."
The goodish Doctor rolled his eyes.
I brought the conversation back to more salient realms.
"What do you mean you like the blog?" sez I.
Daktari grinned.
"I liked that comment the lad left asking do you wear a silver tin foil hat," quoth he.
"You like the pejorative comments?" enquireth me.
The Doc nodded.
"Yeah," sez he. "You should print more of those. They give me something to cheer for."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home