The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

if barack had been president in 1945

"All American troops will be withdrawn from Germany by the end of August. We're not staying around for the Cold War. Five years is enough. The American people have elected me to make peace. Peace in our time. George Bush caused World War Two. I've had enough. The Cold War would only be a war of convenience not of necessity. From now on it will be up to Germans to decide what sort of country they want to live in. I don't think there's any chance Communist Russia will simply take advantage of our withdrawal in order to absorb Germany and the rest of Europe. I don't think there's any chance the Iranians will now profit from our withdrawal to absorb Iraq. I don't think the Iranians are serious when they threaten to inflict thermonuclear war on the rest of humanity. If Iran ever blew up western cities with atomic weapons, I would of course have no hesitation in imposing severe economic sanctions. Screw you guys. I am going home."

1 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve Netz said...

You've got that about right, James.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home