The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

the moral equivalence of kofi annan

THAT KOFI ANNAN PEACE PROCESS IN FULL.

Kofi Annan: "I am calling on the Assad government to lay down their arms. I am also calling on the rebel opposition to lay down their arms. The rebels, including men, women and children, must immediately stop raising their arms and screaming when the Assad government psycho army is machine gunning them from the air with helicopter gunships. Lay down your arms indeed. The opposition must also stop opening fire with rifles on tanks which are shelling their towns, villages, shops and homes into the ground. My son Kojo, who formerly worked for Saddam Hussein, is very confident that my latest proposals will bring peace to Syria. I am giving the Syrian government another week before they must cease operations. So they can kill as many people as possible within the space of a week but after that if they continue the slaughter, as they have done for over a year now, I will be very very cross indeed. It's funny. I saved Robert Mugabe's dictatorship from the threat of democratisation in Zimbabwe last year and people still doubt my bona fides. We must avoid the perils of American intervention at all cost. Long live the Soviet Union. Death to the honkies. (Except the Russians.)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home