The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, July 18, 2014

love story

Question: What can you say about an atheistic marxian abortionist air hostess who studied law, became a Labour Party hoor, and was thereby appointed a Judge of the Republic of Ireland, and who loved Bach, and the Beetles, and me?
Answer: It's f--king Yvonne Murphy. And the Irish government has instructed her to trump up yet another of her tendentious f--king reports imputing limitless guilt for limitless contrived criminalities to Edwardian era Catholic nuns no less, on my f--king dime while f--king skanger mafias are taking over every town and village in Ireland not in the Victorian era but today, right here, right now. I mean focque me pink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home