The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, April 12, 2019

today they said


Mark Steyn (political commentator/humourist/essayist): "The blogs are finished."

James Healy: "Well in that case, I wish he'd stop plagiarising mine. Him and his appurtenances, Mr Snerdleys, it's the Islamophobia got small, and the makers of the matrix should by sued by the French philosopher Fred Le Baines who said it all before. Or should I say him and my appurtenances, Mr Snurdlebaums, it's the internet got small, and the makers of the DaVinci Code should be sued by the little girl who told me at my brother's ordination in 1998 that the Son of God was married to Mary Magdalene. Ho hum."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home