The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, March 03, 2020

never mind the bollocks here's the corona virus

A night of strange and perturbed dreams.
The ghost of Johnny Lydon came to me.
I said: "How do I know you're the real Johnny Lydon?"
He went into a sort of self parodying caper and sang:
"God save the Mullahs,
I mean it man,
We love the Mullahs,
God sa-a-ave the Mullahs."
With a shock I realised it was really him.
There was an awkward silence.
He stood there looking aggressive almost seeming to own the place.
It was my dream but I felt I was imposing.
"What do you think of the Corona virus?" I blurted out trying to make conversation.
Johnny Lydon gave me his most scathing look.
"Heelers," he crowed, "it's the fucking flu."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home