The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Thursday, May 21, 2020

newly discovered deleted scene from the eagle has landed

Himmler: Vere are ze Britishers now?

Radl: Zey are on an island off ze coast of Europe, mein, mein, well you're not exactly a Fuhrer. What are you?

Himmler: I'm a Reichsminister. Vee vant you to kidnap Winston Churchill.

Radl: Oh. No problem.

Himmler: Ze plan is that if you succeed, I vill get ze credit. If you fail, vee vill shoot you.

Radl: Oh for the love of Pete. I mean, I mean, Heil Hitler.

Himmler: You may go. Keep me apprised of your every move.

Radl: Jawohl mein, mein whatever it is. I am turning away from your desk, slowly, almost fatalistically.There is a grim set to my jaw. I am walking smartly due south towards the door. I am reaching for the door handle.

Himmler: Not like that you fool. I mean keep me apprised of everything you do regarding the kidnap of Winston Churchill.

Radl: Oh right.

FX: Coolo Lalo Schifrin music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home