The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

an open letter to ireland's prime minister leo varadkar

Prime Minister.
Sorry for my contributions to public discourse during the recent corona virus kabookie.
In the heat of the moment harsh words were spoken.
I'm not even sure now who did what or who said what.
Which of us legalised the murder of unborn children?
Which of us called the corona virus the flu?
It's all gotten a bit mixed up.
Faults on both sides no doubt.
(Although I will never acquiesce to the murder of unborn children.)
I'm sending you Robert Whitaker's book Anatomy Of An Epidemic as a peace offering.
It's about the colonisation of the medical profession by pharmaceutical companies, and the wrongful dispensing of substances styled anti depressants on the false pretext that they rectify brain chemistry.
The book contains the best summary of the issues and evidence that I have encountered.
People are not mad Mr Varardkar.
We're just insufferable.
It's a different malady.
We need to recognise the dignity of mental pain and develop coherent modes of addressing it.
This will take effort, insight, wisdom and courage Prime Minister.
I think you can do it.
James Healy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home