The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Saturday, February 27, 2021

storms in tea cups caused by climate change experts agree or by the confederacy of dunces

 

"Did you read broadcaster Brian Byrne's website today?"

"Well I don't normally admit to reading it."

"He has a photo of a trader's premises with a sign in the window saying Vaccines Save Lives. Come on. Did you see it?"

I sighed deeply like a heffalump in pain.

"Alright I saw it. You know I can't help thinking that if our atheistic abortionist contraceptivist divorcenik transgenderist government told people to eat dog shite, Brian Byrne would be out there in the street with a spoon leading the way."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home