The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, July 23, 2021

a little light relief

 


Monday: Poor little rich billionaire Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook internet corporation has announced that it will no longer censor comments about the Covid 19 virus' origins at a Chinese Communist Party laboratory in Wuhan, a laboratory financed by money from Anthony Fauci of the American National Institute of Health who with his Frankenstein friends (all peer reviewed Frankensteins of course so you know you can trust them) wished to circumvent laws prohibiting the engineering in the USA of animal viruses into viruses that could affect human beings, a process whose advocates supposedly intended to facilitate the expansion of knowledge while aiding in the development of vaccines for viruses that formerly no one could get until Fauci and his World Health Organisation and their Chinese Communist Party Frankensteins re engineered them, and thereby turned the present Covid 19 virus loose on the world. So Facebook was systematically attempting to conceal all this and has now decided the story can no longer be suppressed. Bless.

Tuesday: Father Niall of the Nine Sermons pauses in the middle of his sermon at Kilcullen Church to read out a few notices.

"We have a live one here," he says. "Someone wrote on our Covid 19 poster at the back of the church. Let's see. Oh dear. Ah. Here we are. 'Stop panicking you twits. It's the flu. And the vaccines are made out of aborted babies.' Oh well. Tut tut. Some people think this way apparently."

Even though he clearly disapproved, I was quite chuffed. It's like being published in a newspaper or broadcast on radio to get read out in a Father Niall sermon. And his sermon was actually going out on community radio. Of course normally I charge a fee for the use of my writings. Maybe I'll send him a bill. A hundred quid should cover it.

Wednesday: Momentarily stumped when Joe Baines the town intellectual challenged me in the street as to what I would do if by not taking the vaccine I caused someone else's death. I did my level best to answer him. Referred to the deaths the vaccine was causing, including BBC presenter Lisa Shaw who died in May after taking it.  Referred to the fact that the vaccines are made out of or tested on cells from unborn babies murdered by abortion. And challenged him as to what he'd do if the vaccine killed me like it did Lisa Shaw, or blinded me or gave me a stroke or paralysed me as it has done to tens of thousands of people. He answered that I could get knocked down crossing the road and that there are always risks to such things as a vaccine. Ho hum. Does any thinking person seriously believe we should all be doing what the doctors, scientists, policy makers, governments and health organisations who created this virus in the crassest piece of medical adventurism in human history at a laboratory in China are telling us to do? If the government says eat unproven untested potions barbarously concocted out of murdered children, down the hatch, eh!

Thursday: A wannabe news website called The Journal has printed a systematic attack on Michael Yeadon one of the scientists speaking out against the vaccine. The poor old Journal is trying to compete with Ireland's bankrupt media groups RTE, Independent Newspapers and the Irish Times, by adopting precisely the same style of abject complicity with government which has bankrupted those media groups. I predict The Journal will collapse in its own sycophantic irrelevancy. Although the money it's getting from the Irish government to run Covid 19 propaganda pieces may keep it flickering away there without readers for some time yet.

Friday: In to Ballycane Church. Scene of my recent note pushed under the door of a locked parish office which had displayed a United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund poster urging Catholics to fund Covid 19 vaccines made out of aborted babies for the Third World. I ask you. How can a self styled UN Children's Fund promote the use of vaccines made out of murdered children? The enigmas endure. My note had suggested that the poster and the vaccination programme it advocated, were aberrations against humanity, science and law. I added that Catholics should not be financing such programmes or displaying their propaganda posters. And lo! Today the UNICEF poster has been removed from the window of the parish office. My joy is tempered when I see a second laminated version of the poster is still displayed behind glass in the church foyer. With some elan I prise back the glass, remove the Nazi poster and dispose of it.

Saturday: Throwing a ball for my dogs at lakeside. The swans are watching us. Presently Miss Turkey approaches through the golden dusk of evening. I turn away.

"Heelers you'll die alone," whispers my guardian angel.

"I will," I answer, "but at least that bitch is not going to kill me."

Miss Turkey passes by with her head in the air.

She is looking rather good.

I cannot suppress a pang.

The ghosts of a music combo styling themselves Wasp appear at the edge of the lake, set up their instruments and begin to play a song.

Lead singer Blackie Lawless sings:

"The girl I used to love

Lives in that yellow house.

Yesterday she passed me by

She didn't wanna know

You know

Ohhhhhh

Can you see the real me

Can ya

Can ya

Can you see the real me

Ohhhhh

Ner ner ner ner"

Me and the swans  and the ducks and the guardian angel and a few saints who happen to be passing, rock out to the music at lakeside.

I suppose we make quite a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home