The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

long day's journey into shite

 

Wandered into the Cafe Insomnia on Naas main street and ordered a cup of tea and a heated ham n cheese panini.

"Will that be for here or to go?" says the girl.

"If you're still insisting on those idiotic vaccine passports, it will be to go," I told her.

"We are," she said.

As she turned away to prepare the food, she pointed to a notepad propped up on the counter on which customers are required to leave their contact details so that they can be tracked in the event someone in the cafe gets a runny nose.

A little vein on my forehead pulsed.

Do I dare.

Do I dare leave graffiti on such a sacrosanct notepad.

In large letters I wrote in the space for my contact details:

END THE COVID DICTATORSHIP

Wandering up the street with my coffee and panini I espied a sheet of paper tacked to the door of the Hanahoe and Hanahoe lawyers office.

The paper declared:

"Due to the Covid threat we are conducting all our business behind closed doors. You can contact us for a meeting at the following number..."

In large letters I wrote in the space below the lawyers' message:

GIVE IT A REST YOU PARANOID TWITS

You know bold readers, it's surprising how easy it gets to leave graffiti after the first time.

Already I'm itching for my next drive by on the life size posters of abortionist Fine Gael parliamentarian Martin Heydon at his offices in Newbridge.

There's nothing wrong with them there posters that wouldn't be improved by a little Hitler tache under the sron.

Peace now.

Truth always.

Goutman forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home