The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Monday, October 10, 2011

peter popham discovers why its dangerous to adopt a frivolously legalistic attitude when dealing with devil worshippers

Peter Popham sits alone in his London penthouse reading his latest article.
You can read him in a failing British newspaper called The Independent.
But not for much longer.
The article he is reading was about Amanda Knox.
In it Peter Popham presents every imaginable misrepresentation of the truth in order to claim with strange high hypocritical pseudo piety, that the satanic murderess Amanda Knox never killed anyone.
His doorbell rings.
He opens the door.
He says: "Amanda. Amanda Knox. This is a surprise. I never expected to see you here. Come in. Wait. Amanda. What are you doing? Where did you get that knife? I helped get you out of jail. I helped make the British people forget your victim. Why me Amanda? Why meeeeeee? Oh please Amanda. No. No. Have mercy. Why are you doing this? What did I ever do to you? Oh please Amanda. I'll do anything. For pity's sake. Amanda. No. Amanda. Pleeeeeeeeease. Amandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home