The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Thursday, December 22, 2011

the 23rd psalm

the lord is my shepherd
there is nothing i shall want
fresh and green are the pastures
to which he leads me
he brings me alongside the most beautiful rivers
shining bright with glorious peacefulness
to restore my weary spirit
he sets me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake
yea though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death
i will fear no evil
for you are with me lord jesus
your shepherd's staff and your rod of kingly authority
they comfort me
you have prepared a table for me
in the presence of my enemies
my cup runneth over
surely goodness and mercy will follow me
all the days of my life
and i shall dwell in the house of the lord
forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home