The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

clash of the tittans

Today's edition of the bankrupt anti Catholic Irish Independent newspaper carried its first column by Paedophile Ian O'Doherty in ten days.
The column has been missing presumed dead for more than a week.
By the way Paedophile Ian O'Doherty is so called since his false malicious and malign assertion a few years ago in the pages of the anti Catholic Irish Independent wherein he falsely maliciously and malignly claimed that the Catholic Church is itself a paedophile ring.
Ten days ago he attacked me in his column for pointing out this history of casual incitement to hatred against the Catholic Church. His column supposedly has a million readers a day. My blog might have ten, if you exclude the Jihadis and the googlebots.
In his column Paedophile Ian O'Doherty falsely maliciously and malignly claimed I was an anonymous blogger.
He also printed sufficient information for his supposed one million readers a day to identify me.
He also threatened me with an unspecified "surprise."
Naughty, naughty, very naughty.
I responded on this blog with some good humoured quips of my own, wryly warning the owners of Independent Newspapers that there might be consequences for them should the Paedophile Ian O'Doherty attacks on me continue.
The horrendous O'Reilly family who own Independent Newspapers appear to have been somewhat unsettled by the use of their newspapers in a personal vendetta against me.
The Paedophile Ian O'Doherty column disappeared.
It was back today though.
And I didn't even get a mention.
Aw shucks.
Imagine my surprise this evening when flicking through the programmes on the Sexevision, I came across a new pop video with Elton John reprising his 1983 hit I'm Still Standing on MTV, complete with updated lyrics clearly referring to Paedophile Ian O'Doherty and his latest run in with greatness (ie me). Elton's new version of an old favourite pays fulsome homage to the return of Paedophile Ian O'Doherty's column to the anti Catholic Irish Independent.
Obviously Elton is a bit of a philistine because he nowhere mentions paedophiles.
Maybe he's afraid of getting sued.
Elton, dressed as Paedophile Ian O'Doherty sings most fulsomly:

"I'm still plagiarising better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor
Although still a tad bigoted
I'm still slandering the Catholic Church
Even though for a moment there
I thought I was in the lurch
I'm still standing
Yeah yeah yeah
I'm still standing
Yeah yeah yeah
I must admit I was a bit taken aback
When Gavin O'Reilly threatened me with the sack
Demanding why I'd dared to attack
James Healy in his flagship title with a million readers a day-y-y
He told me never to mention James Healy again
Or he'd hack my bollocks off and feed em to the hens
Which would be very cruel to me
And also downright cruel to the poultry-y-y
But I'm still standing after all this time
Looking like a Carlow drug scruff
Smelling like putrescent slime
I'm still standing don't it make you glow
And if Independent Newspapers was just a circus
I'd be a clown by now
I'm still standing
Yeah yeah yeah
I'm still standing
Yeah yeah yeah"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clash Of The Tittans?
Titans, surely?
Avid Fan

9:11 PM  
Blogger heelers said...

No Avid.
The word is Tittans.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home