The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, November 05, 2019

valorous idylls chapter 29

Autumn Colours

Walking on the avenue.
Two scald crows in a tree go "caw caw" in greeting.
I pause.
This is a pickle.
Over the years one of the effects of my experience of malicious stalking and harassment by human beings has been to make me less trusting of human beings.
Am I now, simply because a giant supernatural scald crow knocked me down a few months ago, going to write off the whole animal kingdom?
The devil always likes to appear more powerful than he is.
"Hey big birds," I call back cheerily. "Praise ye the Lord."
A thought strikes me.
It may be time to change my presumption of guilt operational policies towards the human race also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home