The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Thursday, November 07, 2019

valorous idylls chapter 31

The Credibility Gap

"You fell over because you were looking at a big scaldy crow when you should have been watching where you were going," said Siobhan Patterson of the Kalbarri Restaurant And Cookery School.
Her attitude irked me for some reason.
"It was a scald crow not of this earth," I tried again.
"You mean from another country?"
"I mean from another dimension."
"Ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, hee, hee, ha, ha. ha."
"Seriously."
"Oh Lordy," wiping her eyes, "that was a good one. James, you never lost it."
"I'm close to losing it now," I told her darkly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home