The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, October 23, 2020

highlights of last night's television debate between american presidential candidates donald trump and joe biden

I thought the demmycrat sympathising moderator Kirsten Welker had a good debate.

She should stand for president.

There was a funny moment which I haven't heard mentioned anywhere else.

It was 4am in the morning in Ireland, and I was sleepy, but I'm nearly sure Kirsten Welker the moderator at one point shouted: "Trump," in an attempt to regain control during a moderately robust exchange between the candidates.

She shouted: "Trump..." then "President Trump... We have to move on."

It was a quite surrealistic moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home