The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Monday, November 08, 2021

the world health organisation is on first


Bud Abbott beetles up to me in the park.

"Hey James, who covered up the origins of the Covid 19 virus outbreak at Wuhan?"

"I know that."

"So tell me."

"You just said it."

"Who?"

"That's right."

"Who?"

"Yes."

"Look James, What I'm saying is, who concealed Anthony Fauci of the American National Institute Of Health's financing of gain of function viral research at Wuhan, who covered up the development of Covid 19 at the Chinese Communist Party laboratory in Wuhan, who covered up the possibly deliberate release of the virus into the world community from Wuhan, and who continues to cover up the global mass media cover up of all those established facts?"

"I agree with you completely."

"Grrrrr. Who?"

"Yes."

"Who? Who?"

"What are you Bud, an owl?"

"Twit. Who? Who?"

"Okay, okay, you're an owl."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home