The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Thursday, April 12, 2012

a satire on the bbc's ongoing attempts to incriminate president george w bush and prime minister tony blair

Even though President Bush and Prime Minister Blair are no longer in office, the British Broadcasting Corporation (referred to by British soldiers as the Baghdad Broadcasting Corporation on the eve of the Iraq liberation) continues to seek to discredit and criminalise both Mr Bush and Mr Blair and their successful interventions in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Yesterday I came across an interview on the BBC's 24 hour news channel in which a BBC commentator gleefully questioned a supposed Iraqi defector.
The defector claimed that he had been the source for much of Mr Bush and Mr Blair's Intelligence info on Saddam prior to the liberation.
The BBC man never subjected him to any probing questions about his own bona fides.
Everything was orgastically orchestrated to vitiate the reputations of the Bushwhacker and Mr Blair.
The interview went something like this.

Gavin Essler: "My guest is Islam Bin Mohammed. Mr Mohammed you were the source of much of the information in the dossier which was used to justify intervention in Iraq?"
Bin Mohammed: "I was."
Gavin: "You gave details about Saddam's chemical laboratories."
Bin Mohammed: "I made them up."
Gavin: "You said he had a biological weapons programme."
Bin Mohammed: "I made them up."
Gavin: "His atomic weapons programme?"
Bin Mohammed: "Made up."
Gavin: "His sponsorship of Al Qaeda affiliate Ansar Al Islam on Iraqi soil?"
Bin Mohammed: "I made it up."
Gavin: "His sponsorship of suicide bombers attacking Isreali civilians?"
Bin Mohammed: "I made that up."
Gavin: "His sponsorship of assassination missions against Western and Arab leaders?"
Bin Mohammed: "I made them up."
Gavin: "The eight year Iran Iraq war in which a million people died?"
Bin Mohammed: "I made that up."
Gavin: "The invasion of Kuwait in which hundreds of thousands of people died?"
Bin Mohammed: "I made that up."
Gavin: "Is there anything you didn't make up?"
Bin Mohammed: "Well I'm telling you the truth Gavin."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home