The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, December 11, 2016

let us treat of bims and germaine greer of cabbages and kings

The Insomnia cafe on Nassau Street.
Attractive northie bim at adjoining table gives me a fulsom smile.
I look fixedly at her chest.
There is a slogan emblazoned on it.
It says: "repeal."
Something beautiful dies.
I sigh.
Well folks.
At least there's one beautiful bim in the world who's not going to have to worry about me staring at her chest for very much longer.
The one word slogan "repeal" is a newly coined rallying cry for pro abortion groups in Ireland.
I imagine myself leaning across to the beautiful bim.
"I have a better slogan for you," I imagine myself telling her. "Billionaire financier George Soros poured a fortune into financing a campaign to promote the murder of unborn children in Ireland and all I got was this lousy tee shirt."
That's what I would have said if she hadn't been a northie and I hadn't been afraid of her.
They're all in the IRA, Northies.
I mean I don't want to go casting no aspoyshuns.
So I said nothing.
With a last regretful leer boobwards I exited stage left.
And the ghost of Germaine Greer announced with relish: "Heelers has left the building."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home