The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Saturday, September 28, 2019

why

"Why do you do it James? You can't win. Nobody beats the IRA. Nobody beats the gangs."
"There was a young man recently in Athy. He was killed for a hundred Euro. With the exception of the Leinster Leader, no newspaper in Ireland touched it. That's why I do it. A woman contacted me from X. She said there's a teenager from the town who has turned his back on drugs but he's told his parents: 'I can't live here, they won't let me live here, you've got to help me move away.' That's in a little town of 900 people with only two families willing to poison their neighbours' children through the drug trade but those two families get to say who lives in the town. That's why I do it. The IRA just last week stabbed, tortured, slashed the face, broke the bones, and tore out the fingernails of businessman Kevin Lunney in order to force Mr Lunney to cede control of his company to IRA Capo Sean Quinn and his odious brood of IRA mafiosi children. That's why I do it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home