The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Thursday, October 29, 2020

trump n proletariat

Oh to be able to get ten grand on Trump at two to one.

Oh to have ten grand.

Oh to be able to get Padre Baines to increase the hundred pound bet at even money I have with him on Joe Biden to ten grand.

Clearly I am a man of princple.

My main guiding principle being that I'll bet on anything that moves.

A hundred pound bet is negligible of course.

In pure gamblese it's not a bet at all.

Whoever it's on.

Think.

If I had ten grand and could get Padre Baines to up the bet on Joe Biden to five grand still at evens, I could put five grand on Trump with the bookmakers at two to one and then the worst that could happen is I'd break even and if Trump wins I'd make a clear profit of five grand.

What is the point of being an addicted gambler if you don't actually do any gambling.

I mean what is the point.

(cf Mary's little lamb.)

Truly I am in the grip of a soul destroying gambling monster.

I call him Gamblor.

(cf Homer Simpson.)

But oh to have a hundred grand on Trump at two to one and at a stroke wipe out a lifetime of losses.

Nya ha ha  Gee Force, as we say at meetings of Gamblors Anonymous.

(cf Battle Of The Planets.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home