The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, October 21, 2011

dances with lefties

FROM THE HEELERS EMAILS
***
Attention: James Healy, journalist.
From: Michael D Higgins public relations officer, Irish Parliament (Dail Eireann).
Michael D will be attending a reception at Newbridge College where he will recite some his latest poems this afternoon from 2pm.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Nora.
***
Heelers to Nora Maguire.
Nora please stop informing me of diary arrangements for you and your coterie of atheistic abortionist anti Catholic bastards.
My only interest in Michael D Higgins is how he will conduct himself on Judgement Day.
Hint: Not the Judgement Day with Arnold Schwarzeneggar in it.
Pro Catholic Smiles from
James Healy
PS: You evil Nazi bitch.
***
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Nora Maguire <Nora.Maguire@Oireachtas.ie>
To: jameshealy50@eircom.net
Sent: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:11:45 +0100 (IST)
Subject: Re: attention Nora
Dear James,
Thank you for your kind email.
Best wishes,
Nora
***
Attention Nora
From:
jameshealy50@eircom.net
To:
Nora Maguire <Nora.Maguire@Oireachtas.ie>
May you burn in hell Nora.
You and Michael D Higgins and all who sail in your dessicated atheistic abortionist contrareceiving divorcenik life in test tubes ship.
You shower of useless c--ts.
Pro Catholic Smiles.
James Healy
PS: Did I already call you an evil Nazi bitch?
PPS: Am I really the sort of person the Labour Party should be inviting to its press conferences?
PPPS: You evil Nazi bitch. (Just in case I forgot before.)
***
Heelers to Nora.
On checking my files I have just discovered that Nora is a girl's name. Please disregard my former boorishness. Hurray for abortions. Kill all the test tube babies you like. Come on the Labour Party. And are you free for coffee on Saturday at 3pm. I'll see you at Starbucks on Dawson Street, for tea, crumpets and a cunning twist in the plot.
James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home